PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:52:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogos 1 million token giveaway and $300 spar giveaway voucher

Started by philinuk,

Previous topic - Next topic

Carly

Kelly

ok i entered the contest and spun the wheel 4 times and got nothing...now what are the odds of winning something on a wheel with 10 prizes and 2 sorry spots.....hummmmm i got sorry 4 times....its rigged and i think that it stinks bigtime.....i wont be spinning that stupid wheel anymore!!

DLM_SkyShroud

What makes you think Pogo doesn't already have your personal information?

If you pay with a credit card, they know everything about you.

CaliPogoBabe

nuthin 4 me neither.   >:(    i have spun like 2 or 3 times a day and not a thing.  i could care less about the tokies, i just want the spa certificate, oh yeah and i want the free bikini wax, but i better get drunk with ya homer and barb if i gonna get it done!!  OUCH!!  the pain it takes to be woman...... 

mn_curvydiva

Quote from: Motley on April 13, 2005, 06:44:02 PM
I'm not going to enter this contest...I keep thinking it's a way to audit a bunch of people's accounts.  Pogo's newest motto, "If we can't catch the cheaters, we'll get the cheaters to come to us."  If I wanted to enter so bad, I'd run to my mom's and make up a name on her computer and enter to my hearts content.

That is EXACTLY what I thought when I read it.

With Pogo wanting to really nail people who use Autos ,this would be the perfect way for users to draw Pogo's attention to themselves.

I am definitely not entering...I do not need any Pogo attention.

CaliPogoBabe

ok barb and homer - shots first!!!!  \_/  \_/  \_/      hee hee hee 

phills

Just for spinning the wheel a few times during the week, althought I didn't win anything, Pogo sent me a free club Pogo invite for 5 days! woooop!! lolol

RocknRollGirl

They did the same for me....I did not spin the wheel each week, because I kept forgetting and when I did spin it I did not win anything.  So I guess the free 5 day guest pass must be a bonus for us losers......hahahaha.  To funny pogo!!!!!

beanie

did you all read the latest from pogo under the news thing- myth mashers says - we (pogo) are not setting you up to audit your accounts or tokens-  i just thought it was funny.

RocknRollGirl

Hi Barb,
Its been awhile since I have gotten to talk to you.  I have been reading the posts in the forum and you have left some really funny answers.  You know you can always keep me laughing and smiling.  I have been busy getting ready for the Commencent at LSU.  Finished exams and now just waiting to take the stage again.  I got a lot of offers as to what I am going to do since I finished my Masters Degree.  I will take a few weeks off and then make a decision.  I am glad I got to talk to you tonight.
Bree xoxoxoxox

RocknRollGirl

Thank you, Barb and you can be sure that mom is going to take a ton of pictures.  Congrats to your daughters and to both of there impending HUGE weddings, and I hope you last through both of them.....j/k.  I know they will both have beautiful weddings with you taking lot of pictures of them also.
Bree

beanie

Hey Barbara, was it me you were talking to about the avatar-  if so-  didn't Homer do a great job-  I begged for someone to help me figure one out and you know how sweet he is - He found it and did it quick too.    If you werent talking to me - I'm still proud of the cute job Homer did and am proud to show it off  ;D.  I love tinkerbell..  Thanks friends... I love this place lol-   Oh BTW did you'll read the post I did earlier about the pogo comment on the giveaway-  it was too funny.

Motley

Bree...congrats on all of your hard work and I wish you success in your future.

Barb...I don't know about you but the thought of my girls even getting married frightens me to death.  I wish them both a lifetime of happiness.  

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Motley on April 27, 2005, 08:45:33 PM
Bree...congrats on all of your hard work and I wish you success in your future. 

Thank you so much Motely, I really appreciate you wishing me all the success in my future.  Thanks again.
Bree

CaliPogoBabe

RocknRollGirl

CaliPogoBabe

Jeffer

Congratulations on your Masters.

It's funny but what you do as a career should be decided by your heart rather than your head.  Then you'll be happy and successful.

Good luck in your future...

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Jeffer on April 28, 2005, 07:06:03 AM
Congratulations on your Masters.

It's funny but what you do as a career should be decided by your heart rather than your head. Then you'll be happy and successful.

Good luck in your future...

Thank you Jeffer, and my career will be decided by my whole heart and then I will know that I will be happy and successful in whatever I choose to do.
Bree

Homer

Congrats!

I see we have something in common. I'm about to commence a Duff. :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview