Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club Pogo 21st Anniversary Celebration

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Club Pogo 21st Anniversary Celebration has started!

Pogo will be offering us offering us various deals, rewards, free badges, discounted favorites, daily challenges and more through July 23rd, 2024.

Week 1 – 6/26/2024 – 7/2/2024
- Club Pogo 21 Anniversary Gift Badge (Quinn's Aquarium)
- Membership Appreciation Badge (Peggle Blast HD)
- Re-Released : 50 Fungi Badges
- Double Bonus Daily Challenges : 100 Pogis per challenge and a bonus 1,000 Pogis when you complete 18 of 21 daily challenges

Week 2 – 7/3/2024 – 7/9/2024
- Club Pogo 21 Anniversary Gift Badge (Monopoly Sudoku)
- Membership Appreciation Badge (Trizzle)
- Re-Released : 50 Jams and Preserves Badges
- Double Bonus Daily Challenges : 100 Pogis per challenge and a bonus 1,000 Pogis when you complete 18 of 21 daily challenges

Week 3 – 7/10/2024 – 7/16/2024
- Club Pogo 21 Anniversary Gift Badge (Story Solitaire Home Story)
- Membership Appreciation Badge (Snowbird Solitaire)
- Re-Released : 50 Orchids Badges

Week 4 – 7/17/2024 – 7/23/2024
- Club Pogo 21 Anniversary Gift Badge (Merge Academy)
- Membership Appreciation Badge (Mahjong Sanctuary)
- Re-Released : 50 Hot Air Balloon Badges

https://www.pogo.com/club-pogo-anniversary-2024
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Thanks!  Keep in mind that the current constellation ends on Sunday and new one begins on Monday.  Check your pogis and play accordingly.   girl5.gif

Squid

Clicking on the anniversary link to see the challenges takes me to my Pogo messages.  Hmmm, problem?

minimarshs

Quote from: Mayhem on June 26, 2024, 12:27:26 AM- Double Bonus Daily Challenges : 100 Pogis per challenge and a bonus 1,000 Pogis when you complete 18 of 21 daily challenges

Doing the math- if this starts today, we only have 2 offered, and if the trend continues there will only be 14 daily challenges. 
This is messed up, I am thinking.  Or maybe I am wrong.

petdart

I can't even see what games are in the challenges. Every time I click on view challenges it takes me to my Pogo email. Not working. Anyone else having the same issue.

Squid

Quote from: petdart on June 26, 2024, 02:55:14 PMI can't even see what games are in the challenges. Every time I click on view challenges it takes me to my Pogo email. Not working. Anyone else having the same issue.
If you read the post two above yours, you would see that others are having the same problem.

S1lent

Quote from: Mayhem on June 26, 2024, 12:27:26 AM

Pogo will be offering us offering us various deals, rewards, free badges, discounted favorites, daily challenges and more through July 23rd, 2024.

Greetings,
Appears POGO added one additional "Daily"?
What say you,
S1lent

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on June 26, 2024, 12:27:26 AM

Mayhem

Yes, Pogo did add an extra daily. Also, just a reminder to get your dailies done today!

Mayhem

Mayhem

Squid

The reason we are being taken to our messages is that there are not "challenges" but one challenge.  That challenge is the QA challenge we were gifted and it was send to our messages.  Pogo made a mistake by making the word plural.  The only challenges are the ones associated with the Tea Garden Treasure Chase.  

https://www.pogo.com/events/treasure-hunt-challenge

Mayhem

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on June 29, 2024, 08:38:48 AMThe reason we are being taken to our messages is that there are not "challenges" but one challenge. 

I was assuming there was a broken link that was taking us to the message center, instead of the of challenge page. I never had that issue though.

Also, just a reminder to get your dailies done today!

Mayhem

Get your dailies done today to get your bonus 1,000 Pogis!

Mayhem

minimarshs

I did all 21 of the 3 dailies, and did not receive the badge.  Is this something anything else experienced?

OK so I am editing this in fine Roseanne Roseannadanna style:  NEVERMIND (because it was just Pogis, no badge).  Sorry to divert you from finer things than this.  I am just getting paranoid I guess, because I didn't receive the Mahjong Sanctuary Tourist Trap badge or the Sweet Tooth Town in-game event badge.

Sorry..........

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview