PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:09:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Merge Academy: New Game of The Month for August

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Merge Academy is the new game of the month for August 2024!

The game of the month challenges are on it's own event landing page.

Players will get their final reward badge immediately after completing all challenges. The challenges will only be available during the events. If players can't finish these in time, the challenges will disappear.

https://www.pogo.com/game-of-the-month

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

tvc

smokyrain

Mayhem

Squid

My method is to keep popping in and out each day whenever I can - to build up items, to spend energy, to complete orders, etc.  If you let things sit for too long, your progress will be interminable. 

Good luck all! <3 

Mayhem

Shellseeker2061

Squid

Quote from: Shellseeker2061 on August 04, 2024, 08:54:09 AMWhat level in Merge do you get a magic wand?
You'll get there by starting with the tree which gives you logs, then whittled wood, then the various wands until you get to the wand you want.

If you click on the item in the order (the picture with the customer), it will show you the pathway to what you seek.

smokyrain

I won't be completing this one either. Got stuck on the 25 orders, should have left it for last. 

Squid

Quote from: smokyrain on August 29, 2024, 03:53:52 PMI won't be completing this one either. Got stuck on the 25 orders, should have left it for last.
need some help?

smokyrain

It's okay if I don't finish. I would then have the 200 crystals after that and only 2 days left. I will be completing the Constellation though, only one more badge to go for gold.
Thank you for offering Squid. 

I am finally understanding this game though. I didn't realize to click on the map and get free stuff from each section. I have been doing that now for the past week or so lol.

Squid

Yes, the free stuff from each level is available twice a day, roughly 12 hours apart for each 'harvest'.  Also, there is a daily free chest of goodies (click on the red and white striped awning).  Those items will really help in making headway when building something up.

Congrats on finishing gold!  I won't get there - only about level 12 in gold.  That's pretty much my normal.

Tattooguy683

Man this is a tough one to play lately. I played this game every day, but something has happened here and its not great. Why did it change to not regenerating energy? Trying to finished these challenges are nearly impossible. Please bring it back to its original enjoyable state.

Squid

Quote from: Tattooguy683 on September 05, 2024, 03:58:55 AMMan this is a tough one to play lately. I played this game every day, but something has happened here and its not great. Why did it change to not regenerating energy? Trying to finished these challenges are nearly impossible. Please bring it back to its original enjoyable state.
There is a Pogo glitch.  They are aware of it and are supposedly trying to get it fixed.  The only way you can generate energy at this time is to keep the game window open and active.  Or buy energy... grrrrrr

minimarshs

I find that if I have an open window in one browser just generating power all day long, and play and / or work on another, it works out OK.  It's not a great workaround, because I'm not the best multi-tasker, but it works.  The problem is not as big as not having a sewing machine when there are requests for sewing machine spawns, but Pogo says it is working on both issues.

Squid

Quote from: minimarshs on September 05, 2024, 05:19:58 AMI find that if I have an open window in one browser just generating power all day long, and play and / or work on another, it works out OK.   
How do you keep the game active all that time?  Mine goes inactive after a few minutes and stops generating energy.  I'd love to know your secret.
topsecret.gif  lipsrsealed.gif  topsecret.gif  lipsrsealed.gif  topsecret.gif 

minimarshs

If both browsers are open side-by-side on your screen, you can watch for whenver it decides to go to sleep.  I find that when the game is open, sleeping or not, when opened up, the energy builds up.  The only way I can describe it is, the screen goes to sleep at 26, and an hour later if I "wake" it up, it is at 26 and quickly adds 30 more (2 minutes for every energy)to 56.

Squid

Thanks!  I will verify later but I think mine does not do that.  Unless you get to it in time to hit the continue button, it needs to be restarted and when the game returns I still have the same amount of energy.  Are you in the same account on two different browsers in the same game?  I don't think I've done that.

minimarshs

No, that is the one thing - in my experience, you cannot play the same game in two different browsers simultaneaously.  But you can play two different games, any two different games.  I know Slots + something else is a popular combo for that, because of the built-in auto.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview