PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:15:48 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Shiny Pearl Badge Marathon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Shiny Pearl Badge Marathon has started!

Earn a animated reward badge when you complete the new Shiny Pearl badge marathon featuring six new challenges.

The new badge marathon will take you through Quinn's Aquarium, Peggle Blast HD, Solitaire Home Story, Thousand Island Solitaire HD, Mahjong Sanctuary and Garden Blast.

If you can complete all six challenges by 11:59 pm on August 21st, you'll earn the bonus animated badge.

https://www.pogo.com/badge-marathon

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Squid

Not too bad on 5 of them.  I've left SHS for last.  UGH

Mayhem

Yeah, these challenges are not too bad this time around.

smokyrain

Thank you. Yes HS is my last one. They always make it difficult. I had to reread, and you have to make streaks without missing a card.

Squid

I got it done and didn't use many PUs or boosters but the whole thing is just NOT fun.

smokyrain

Good job Squid
I am surprised it is going okay. I have learned to just keep hitting Give up, start over. I don't spend my coins. Eventually I get it right or maybe have to use a couple PU or Boosters. I have 4 more to get done, but the 6 went well last night.

Mayhem

I'm on a really low level, so I finished that home story challenge without any issues.

smokyrain

Squid

Quote from: smokyrain on August 18, 2024, 12:03:59 PMI have learned to just keep hitting Give up, start over. I don't spend my coins.  

Don't you run out of lightning bolt energy?

smokyrain

Quote from: Squid on August 20, 2024, 04:22:53 AMDon't you run out of lightning bolt energy?
I don't seem to. I only play a few hands each day, sometimes a few more depending upon the badge. I have 24 right now

Squid

Good for you.  Sometimes I'm very close to winning a game and don't want to use my PUs so I spend the coins (600?) for 5 extra cards, which usually wins me the game.  I'm always low on coins.

smokyrain

Yes I was always getting low on coins too, so just decided to try that and it worked. Sometimes 2nd or 3rd try I win without PUs. Need to find as many tricks as I can with this game lol. 

Squid

Mayhem

Almost done .. I saved Garden Blast for last, which may not have been a good idea.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on August 21, 2024, 12:03:58 AMAlmost done .. I saved Garden Blast for last, which may not have been a good idea.
It went well and quickly for me.  I held off on GB until all others were done, too.  My thinking is that you don't want to get stuck on a really hard challenge as too much time goes by and then it's a scramble on the remaining challenges.  Get the easier ones done fast.  In this case, GB wound up not being too tough for me but it could easily have gone the other way.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview