PlayBuddy
October 22, 2024, 12:22:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Crossword Cove HD : Score 4000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Yahtzee! Wild : Score 240 points with Full Houses this week! [Download Cheat]
Claire Hart: Secret in the Shadows : Find 500 objects this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Gems as a one-time grant?

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

I received a message from Pogo Spike :  "More of the gems you are missing from the purchase as a one-time grant"

Does anyone know what this is in reference to?  I have a substantial increase in gems.

tvc

I got this too I checked my gems transactions and got 202 gems cool

tvc

I just got 999 more Gems is Pogo Spike drunk or they got hacked or whaaat?

birch

Squid

Mayhem

I've not received any free gems on either of my accounts.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

raine56

I got 2 lots of 999 gems and 202 gems.  2,200 all up.  Weird

Mayhem

C~M

Squid

Quote from: raine56 on October 08, 2024, 09:55:47 PMI got 2 lots of 999 gems and 202 gems.  2,200 all up.  Weird

That's what I got in both my accounts.   I keep waiting for Pogo to take them back!  LOL

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on October 09, 2024, 12:12:58 AMDoes anything show in your gem transaction record?

https://www.pogo.com/account
My record shows three "transactions": 999, 999, 202.  The last Pogo message says it's the "final amount of missing gems" 

S1lent

Greetings all you PogoCheats,

Nice surprise today.  Both of my accounts were awarded about 2000 Gems.  Here is the message.

Hope all you PogoCheats also got them

S1lent

smokyrain

Yes I received 2 different messages about Missing Content , and received gems. I wasn't sure what Missing content it was

snowflower

Me too, got over 2000. What are they for and what missing content are they talking about, please?

Also I received 4 messages from Answers HQ stating that I'd won the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Anniversary Badges. who are Answers HQ?

Further, my Pogo username has changed. Upon realizing this, I changed my PW.

Anyone ever hear of or understand any of this???

Thanks for any help.

Stinkerbell

My UN didn't change but I got the gems. The messages sound like this was meant for a single player but someone accidently hit the Send All button.  No doubt Pogo will taken them back. This is too great a hit to their bottom line to let it slide.  I'm thinking I'll go shopping and see what happens.

Stinkerbell

There's a notice that purchases with Pogo gems are currently unavailable. So rude. LOL

C~M

Seems to me that we never got the bonus tokens from the start when buying gems.

Mayhem

Pogo has finally responded to this issue :

Dear Players,

Pogo is aware of an issue with the our Pogo Gem system. We are temporarily suspending all transactions as we investigate the issue.

Our priority is to ensure the security and integrity of all player transactions. We are working diligently to resolve this matter as quickly as possible and will provide an update once transactions are restored.

We expect this will take us a day to resolve and we aim to have an update to you all no later than 24hrs from now. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,
The Pogo Team

S1lent

Darn,
The Gems they gave me...they took them back.
S1lent

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview