PlayBuddy
October 22, 2024, 12:18:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Crossword Cove HD : Score 4000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Yahtzee! Wild : Score 240 points with Full Houses this week! [Download Cheat]
Claire Hart: Secret in the Shadows : Find 500 objects this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Gems as a one-time grant?

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Squid

I'm sure they'll be taking back all mistaken gems.  

Mayhem

Can I give my gems to you, and then you give them back to me when the purge is over?  embrace.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on October 09, 2024, 02:14:29 PMCan I give my gems to you, and then you give them back to me when the purge is over?  embrace.gif
Sounds like a great idea!  A big game of "hot potato", where we keep tossing all the gems to each other, staying one or two steps ahead of Pogo.  I'm game!

LittleFawn

I am pretty sure that someone made a mistake somewhere and now they have to go through accounts to undue the mistake.

S1lent

Mayhem

Pogo took my gems away as well.

I wonder what would have happened if I had spent all the gems on badges and gifts - would that have been corrected as well?

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on October 10, 2024, 12:02:50 AMPogo took my gems away as well.

I wonder what would have happened if I had spent all the gems on badges and gifts - would that have been corrected as well?

They made it impossible for anyone to remove their payment method on Pogo.  If you spent them, you probably would have been charged.  Just a guess...

smokyrain

Mine are gone as well last night, and today they still have a Note: Purchases with Pogo gems are currently unavailable.

Pogo sure has it's moments these days.

LittleFawn

What started all this to begin with. I did not notice anything going on.

Mayhem

Dear Valued Players,

As some of you may be aware, we experienced an issue with our recent gem distribution where a larger-than-intended amount of gems was granted to players. This occurred as we were working to compensate for recent game disruptions, and an error in our granting system led to the overage.

We have corrected the issue and all players should now have the correct amount of gems, including the intended 50 gem make-good for the inconvenience caused.  We are also implementing additional safeguards to prevent similar issues from occurring in the future.

We appreciate your understanding and patience.

C~M

I received that as well. I would like to have the remainder of what was provided to us.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview