PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:36:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

arrested for playing with x-mas present early

Started by justahumping,

Previous topic - Next topic

justahumping

A fed-up mother had her 12-year-old son arrested for allegedly rummaging through his great-grandmother's things and playing with his Christmas present early.

The mother called police Sunday after learning her son had disobeyed orders and repeatedly taken a Game Boy from its hiding place at his great-grandmother's house next door and played it. He was arrested on petty larceny charges, taken to the police station in handcuffs and held until his mother picked him up after church.

Read the entire story here:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16064380/>1=8816

And to think that I thouhgt my parents was bad for busting my azz for doing that  :))

CindyLouWho

well i was thinking wow what a mother, but had different thoughts after reading the article.  sounds like she's trying to help her son before he gets in worse trouble. 

1 year before Christmas when my kids was younger,  they had opened all of their gifts when i wasn't home, seen what they was then wrapped em back.  they told me about it couple years later.  :))  luckily everything wasn't in the house so they didn't see everything!  kids are gonna be kids, no matter what age, especially the male species (sorry had to add that!!  hehe)   :))  <ooo>

Ilovemyweims

i think its funny, that kid will think twice about diaobeying next time

harley89

I can only think he has been a problem for awhile. Having your child arrested for petty larceny is harsh if he is pretty well behaved other times.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview