PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:25:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cower from the Pogo Police?

Started by Hooper2092,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooper2092

Does anyone else sometimes hesitate to be on this board for fear of the pogo po po's? Just wondering... I wont play on my account with this computer and I wont post from any other computer in my house( or at least  hope I havent') for fear of the pogo patrol finding me. Am I paranoid?

Homer

No way. They can't prove your a member here unless of course you don't keep your pogo sn and email secret. I never give out my pogo sn here. Nothing personal just doing what I have to.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hooper2092

Yeah I dont even log into my real email on this computer either- nor give out my sn to annyyoonnee.- except my aunt... who I have gotton hooked on here and pogo :-P

ImRicherThanUAll

kotraquin

Hooper2092

sniff sniff... my husband is a cop :-P
A damn good one too :-) Not an a-hole traffic cop either.

kotraquin

i didn't mean real police officers Hooper I just meant P cops :-\

Hooper2092

I know :-P A lot of people hate all cops. Don't really know why. I'm sure there are bad apples out there... cocky rookies who are bored, bitter, or on power trips- then there are REAL Cops. (My dh)

Element

first off yes i think anyone afraid of pogo 5 0 or "cops" is paranoid...there only games and its only tokens and its not like anyone is gonna win big so whats there to be afraid of losing ::) (unless you have over 10 mill tokies, then maybe i can see your concern)

If anyone wants my Pogo screen name just PM me and i'll give you the same one i gave Kayo (but sry no noobs allowed) just to be safe  :P

Hooper2092

2 more badges till I hit 100!!!! Have the gold belt so hopefully after I get that one, I can muster up another one in bingo or mahjong quickly and hit my 100 mark by this weekend  ;D ;D

ImRicherThanUAll

kotraquin

Quote from: SkY on March 31, 2004, 09:55:33 PM
(unless you have over 10 mill tokies, then maybe i can see your concern)

If anyone wants my Pogo screen name just PM me and i'll give you the same one i gave Kayo (but sry no noobs allowed) just to be safe  :P
gave?? Guessed correctly and you just confirmed it
btw nearing next milestoe

Hooper2092

I cash in my tokens- not all of them, but a few thousand every few days or a week to keep my showing token level low- and then can still build up my lifetime token level and remain "legit" or try to.

techguy722

If I get to many tokens I just go to poker and play against one of my other snames and lose them and it takes your token level down... even your lifetime tokens.

Miroku

I have been on pogo for along time and I always heard rumors of there being a "Pogo Police" around the site to catch anyone breaking the rules at first I thought it was just a bunch of likes and stories but yesterday i was in the checkers room i always go to and this guy told me he worked for pogo and was part of the pogo police now im wondering is there such a thing as Pogo Police People im not sure weather to believe this guy or not but he says hes watching everyone in the room so now im kinda scared of being there and no one else knows except one other person in the room and he made me promise i would not tell anyone but im kinda creeped out about the whole story and everything so what do you people think is there really Pogo Police people around pogo posing as normal people to get inside information on what goes on?

just2post420

ive also been a member of pogo a long time but i have a feeling there lieing cause pogo doesnt have "police" they have wats called a PAL TEAM there the PAL_ blah blah blah or POGO_blah blah blah

Homer

Quote from: Miroku on November 01, 2004, 12:27:02 PM
I have been on pogo for along time and I always heard rumors of there being a "Pogo Police" around the site to catch anyone breaking the rules at first I thought it was just a bunch of likes and stories but yesterday i was in the checkers room i always go to and this guy told me he worked for pogo and was part of the pogo police now im wondering is there such a thing as Pogo Police People im not sure weather to believe this guy or not but he says hes watching everyone in the room so now im kinda scared of being there and no one else knows except one other person in the room and he made me promise i would not tell anyone but im kinda creeped out about the whole story and everything so what do you people think is there really Pogo Police people around pogo posing as normal people to get inside information on what goes on?

The pogo employees who surf the rooms never refer to themselves as police. I have found they despise being called that. :P Anyone claiming to be a pogo employee should have the Pogo prefix in their sn (ex.Pogo_Steve) Only employees of pogo are allowed to use these types of sn's and if it's still the same they should have what looks like a little blue sheriff's badge next to their name. That's how they came to be known as "Police"

golden10

But dont they have sneaks that come into the rooms to check people out :o >:(

Homer

If they were sneaking do you really think they would tell you? ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview