Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Day

Started by Hooper2092,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooper2092

Today was a huge day for us today. Bad news: my old ME bit the dust. Completely... lol Good News: We bought a business today. Had been looking into it for quite sometime. Signed the final papers today. We are selling electronics . We have a small building leased to start up with, doing ebay as well. Anywhoooo- don't know much about making my own site to host and do all that junk. If anyone knows anything about that- email me. I certainly would look into PAYING someone to design a site for me. We are selling TVs, Home entertainment systems, ie dvd players, dvd's etc. Anyone interested let me know. WE ARE SO EXCITED! Whoohooo I am officially a business owner :-)

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

kotraquin

i could use a 50 inch plasma screen tv if you want to mail me one for my b-day ;D

Element

im into real estate, you know buying cheap houses and selling them for more than what you got in it   ;) theres alot of profit in it when you know what your doing
but anyway congrats with the business   ;) i hope you find success from it  :)

Hooper2092

WE have sorta been doing that for about 2 years now. My in laws own a few businesses and kinda "invested" in my husband buying 2 homes, he fixed them up and now he rents them out for Section 8 housing. (Government housing) after 2 years, we have paid nearly 75% back and we are looking forward to having it all paid off very soon :-) If all goes well we are looking forward to branching into other business ventures (as long as we dont lose our tails in this one)

Element

yea i herd alot about section 8, do they pay good?

Hooper2092

they do here- our small 3 bedroom (6-8 occupants) rents out for 960 a month and they pay it so I think its pretty good. Its a really small house on the busline downtown- but it stays occupied.

fatkid

Hooper, Jeffco is pretty good at building pages... I can do some pretty decent layouts as well... I don't do much that is crazy mad advanced but I can make a webpage without too much trouble... I've been pretty impressed though with the things Jeffco has been doing...

<edit by Homer for content>

JeffCoKid

Check your PMs hooper lol... I PMed you about 10 minutes or something after your post on wanting a web site designed and/or hosted.

;)

Just let me know...

ImRicherThanUAll

fatkid

What?!  We can't have a simple discussion on the economic benifits of dealing drugs?  Yes, I do understand that drugs are illegal as is selling them... No one was saying anyone should... Only the benifits financially of slinging dope...  :-\

Homer

Quote from: fatkid on April 06, 2004, 07:58:25 AM
What?!  We can't have a simple discussion on the economic benifits of dealing drugs?  Yes, I do understand that drugs are illegal as is selling them... No one was saying anyone should... Only the benifits financially of slinging dope...  :-\

Sorry fatkid but I do not find a conversation that pertains to drugs to be a suitable conversation for this board.

ImRicherThanUAll

is fatkids post even right for this conversation

Element

lol if ur talking about fatkids (latest) post then he was simply talking about what john edited from his second latest post  ;) hope you understand that  ;D this is from what i understood anyway...

Homer

I have addressed the situation and I don't have a problem with his reply. I'd appreciate it if you left this subject alone. ;)

fatkid

John and I are straight... I got nothing but love  :)

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview