PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:29:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

would anyone let me have a club P?

Started by timmy409,

Previous topic - Next topic

badcrazygirl

sir

you might have to wait tell next month to get one im all taped out of passes but i will keep you in mind for the next time, good luck with getting one

badcrazygirl

sir

TakenItEZ

sir

you receave 2 a month but you can hold 3 at a time, just to keep iffo strait

sir

I'm sorry but you have not been approved. Please try again next month, and welcome to the forum

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fatkid

sir

fatkid please becareful about who you give passes to they could be p spyies, don't get me wrong im not saying any one is a spy but you can never be to careful

fatkid

sir

wow you must have some money to have that many accounts, and to his own

fatkid

beta tested for a bunch... I just spoof my IP and have like 7 different accounts that i got to be a P beta tester for...

I don't beta anymore but did for the start of Club P...

Makes it cheap and easy to get a bunch of accounts...

fatkid

Nothing was paid for any account... I got them for free for being a beta tester for Club P's start

sir

well you should probaly stop using thoes accounts because they could have a link to your computer for info sharing

fatkid

Sirs... If you can explain to me what you are talking about then I might be able to get on the same page as you... As for being paranoid of EA and of P, you really don't have to put as much worry into it as you are... EA and P are both American companies that have to follow the rules and laws of the American country... Heck the only company that I have seen that has been nearly as underhanded and mistrustful as we are talking about is Microsoft...

Besides wouldn't you think I have my computer fire walled and protected?
First of all they can't pin anything onto me (me as in a singular persons), because my P accounts were all done under separate emails and separate names.
Second I don't have a real IP.  Right now I am routed through a proxy computer.  You could get into this proxy computer without any trouble I'm sure but it would be a bit more work to figure out where I'm coming from through there.
Third and finally I know how to keep my computer free of spy-ware, mal-ware, and any other kind of bad-ware...  I keep my files and free space cleaned and deleted with the ability to overwrite then delete said files and space up to 8 times over (3 times is the known ability of the NSA to detect and recover magnetic shadows on your hard drive)...

Just wondering why I shouldn't use those other 6 accounts?  You ever wind up finding anything inside the code you looked at earlier this week?  Just curious if you know something the rest of us don't... :D

I usually run at least 2-3 of them on separate monitors and then go into High Stakes poker and lose all the money to my one biggest account...   Works out pretty well I think...

sir

you have made your point, but i'm just saying what i think, i will never tell someone what to do i just say whats on my mind. I did not find any spy ware on my computer. And to you using a prozy server, with the right equipment i could find any thing i would need to shut you down but i would never do that

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview