Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

is RIAA still suing people?

Started by kotraquin,

Previous topic - Next topic

kotraquin

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

KittyKat

they didnt get me  ;D actually u get caught for letting people upload music and other stuff. so if u do download just turn off sharing and u have a less of a chance of being caught.

holycowboys

fatkid

BUT THAT"S LETTING THE RIAA WIN!!!....

Why should you let them win!?  With things like price gouging, monopolistic business practices, under-the-table deals w/ radio, and in general screwing their artists over, why should you ever bow down to the wants of the RIAA?  How long can a consumer just sit back and be screwed by an association like the RIAA or the MPAA before they fight back?  The current methods of distribution for music are old and outdated... With production costs being reduced SIGNIFICANTLY there is no need to stick the price to the consumers, but the money-grubbing RIAA execs can't let it go... It drives me insane... I grew up in the music industry since I was a little kid... My mom was a music producer in Nashville, TN... Working first with Sony Music Corp. America... Then with BMA, as a refiner for the artists, to get raw artists and musicians ready to be presented to the music executives at the recording companies... When the RIAA and the MPAA tell you that you are only hurting the musicians when you donwload music, they are completely full of s**t... You are hurting the music executives... Oh god! They can't get another BMW or Lexus... What are they ever going to do?!  You want to support your favorite artists??  Go to their concerts... They earn the highest % of cash from public appearances that you pay for... Buy murchandise from the artists there at their concerts and you'll be helping them out...
I say boycott the RIAA and the MPAA... The want to mess you over... Fine... Forget them... Boycott them... But don't stop sharing... That only means that the RIAA has won!  :P

brett240540

I dont download, SLows Down Computer, Viruses, Ruins Hard Drive ( Writing data so fast and having viruses and all that |||| ETX ETX
but have you seen music prices latly just the other day my girl friend bought a CD 22 DOLLARS that proably cost 50 cents to make the CD and only a few hundred more to make the music on da CD  Think about it if each CD was cheaper music would sky rocket just do the math

X1000.00 Custmers

kotraquin

one song i been tring to get w/o success is
Ivory Star's "Happy Ending". I can't buy the CD as no music stores here seems to have it. I'd give my virtual right arm to have it :'(

fatkid

kotraquin

it was a regional band in the midwest
it's off the 2000 release Vicious Circle the sound is similar to the group 4 non blondes

Homer

Quote from: kotraquin on January 31, 2004, 05:09:14 AM
one song i been tring to get w/o success is
Ivory Star's "Happy Ending". I can't buy the CD as no music stores here seems to have it. I'd give my virtual right arm to have it :'(

Are you sure it's by Ivory Star and not the All American Rejects? ???

kotraquin

KittyKat

LOL!!! i just saw a RIAA commerical telling us how can the people that make the movies and music make a living when we download it for free?

fatkid

I found it on cdnow.com... They had 2 used cds for sale... But couldn't find anything yet for them on the net...

Homer

Guess they'll have to settle for 9 Bentleys instead of 10. :P Oh yeah...I forgot they say the illegal file sharing is taking food off their tables. Give me a break! >:(

kotraquin

Quote from: fatkid on February 01, 2004, 01:20:43 AM
I found it on cdnow.com... They had 2 used cds for sale... But couldn't find anything yet for them on the net...
yes i seen that also. I don't own a credit card and my dad doesn't trust online buying.

Homer

I have been buying things from the internet for years. I have yet to have a problem. :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview