PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:31:57 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

CC

Started by Bizach0620,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bizach0620

I the this program needs to be updated.  I think you should have the option of click speed and pause time like on the MM program.  Why do I want this?  Well I know for levels 2 and 3 you have to click fast but I like it to play one level one so it looks more real.  Also we all know that a good program need a pause option so it looks like a real person is playing.  Now I know Sweet Tooth is not the best at getting tokens but it does give out instant cash a lot.  I have seen many people with $5, $10, and $50 wins from the spinner from this game.  And a few of them had won 3 $50 instant wins and I would love to have $150 lol.  OK well thank you for reading this.

Element

you have to be in the club to get those instant wins dont you?

Bizach0620

Well to get the $50 yes but not the $5.  And I am in the club hehe

kotraquin

I don't mind CC. I just don't like the "gulp" sound of game so No sound for me :-X

ImRicherThanUAll

i dont like the sound on there period

badcrazygirl

Bizach0620

OK I don't think the program controls the sound LOL.  The point of this topic is CC not the sweet tooth game.

badcrazygirl

just click right on your volumm and you'll be abke turn it off

Bizach0620

So anyone have any thoughts on thsi idea of mine?  Do you like my idea?  Wordzw what do you think?

Homer

You know what else is a nice feature? Keep chat alive. That way you can talk and play. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Bizach0620

Yes very true you that should also be added to the program.  Good idea!

fatkid

That keep chat alive feature has me stumped... I gotta give props to Eric for that one... It's a feature that I still can't figure out how to program...  ???

Homer

I like it because it makes it less obvious you are cheating if you chat. :D

fatkid

Oh I totally agree... I like to use the autos... I was just always a little annoyed when I found I couldn't chat... Then when the feature came out I was in love  :) ...  From a programming standpoint though I am just really at a loss as to how to do something like that... More props to Eric and company...

Homer

From a programming standpoint I am totally lost. LOL :P

fatkid

Homer

Homer

The ones that don't have the feture run too fast.

Homer

fatkid

OK so it's not a "perfect" feature?  I was thinking that it would let you type exactly what you wanted while still playing the game... The mouse moving was an idea I had... But a very imperfect idea to completely allow you to chat as normal... Guess I should try it out more often... ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview