Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pictures in signatures

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ImRicherThanUAll

Homer

If that's what you mean just look at how I changed your format in your profile.

Also, is everything ok? I did PM you earlier but I did not hear back from you. If you need to talk to me PM me.

ImRicherThanUAll

i dont like how you can see all my personal info that i got in here u can see my email too i bet i do not want you guys to know that ...lol

Homer

Well, you know you can hide your email address. Go into your profile and click hide your email. BTW, the only personal info I can see is what you have made available in your profile.

ImRicherThanUAll

Homer

OK. If you need help let me know. ;)

Element

ImRicherThanUAll

Homer

especially if it happens to be your pogo addy. ;)

ImRicherThanUAll

Homer

Your lucky. I'm sure some people have done it by mistake in the past.

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

i dont even know who many different identities and e-mail addies i got for every othe site

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

man... :o how do you keep track  

ImRicherThanUAll

wutupkid

a great way to keep track of the your many pogo screens it to list the screen name, password, and addy in a database.

ImRicherThanUAll

JeffCoKid

Ok, here is my $1.00 worth of opinion on stuff.

a_playa... quit posting pointless posts such as "lol" and dumb sh!t like that.  It's really annoying and if you are doing it to get more posts.... its like cheating to get tokens... it gets you no where!

And also, I am in agreement with John on this avatar issue.  Pcheats, step in and use your admin powers.  Remove the avatars from their profiles all together, re size them, or ban them for not cooperating.  It has been asked nicely several times for them to remove the sh!t and its not happening.  It's extremely annoying to see more ****!ng pictures than text in a thread.

Well, there's my stand on it.  I am not apologizing for the language... if it isnt appreciated, edit it.

- Jeff