PlayBuddy
October 18, 2024, 04:30:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Crossword Cove HD : Score 4000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Yahtzee! Wild : Score 240 points with Full Houses this week! [Download Cheat]
Claire Hart: Secret in the Shadows : Find 500 objects this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Payday Freecell auto comming soon!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

jtp11678

im changing my freecellforever to : Freecell-4-ever/ Freecell4ever that would take care of the ff letter issue make it F4E.exe of just F4.exe lol

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

More names to look at

"Freecell Animation" - "Payday Citation" - "Freecell Wishing Well"

ImRicherThanUAll

FreeCellFlagStaff .. lol  .. PayDay2Day... FreeCellPlayer ..PayDayPlayer... Card Flipper ..

Mayhem

Just got word back from my friend regarding the freecell auto :

The program I'm attaching was ready 4 days ago. It doesn't work properly for some games (which is not acceptable by me). My problem is that the coder who created the dll took a vacation just after he finished it. As you already know, I spent the past 4 days "digging the sea", But I couldn't make it run properly for all games. he is comming today and I'm gonna tie him to the computer until it is done. Sorry for this inconvenience. Plz try it and tell me ur comments.

-----

I did not know that he got someone else to convert the vb6 solving engine to a .dll

The auto works great!

The only problem is when it doesn't work, the mouse still moves all over the screen (trying to click the cards) and its almost impossible to stop it.

I'm attaching a new screenshot (nothing much to see tho)

Click Here to see it.

I'll keep you guys posted on whats happening.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Element

Quote from: Mayhem on March 27, 2004, 11:23:32 PM
It doesn't work properly for some games (which is not acceptable by me).

thank goodness im not the only perfectionist lol  :P

QuotePlz try it and tell me ur comments.

was that a typo or is there going to be a beta version out tomorow 8)

Mayhem

no beta will be rdy quite yet. pogopal does not have the source (neither do i for that matter)

I do have the auto program in my possession tho ..

Here's what i know so far about the auto :

It takes about 10-15 secs to read the cards (has to right click each card in order to read it properly (and that's unavoidable). Were going to try and speed it up tho.

It solves the game in about umm 0 seconds lol .. once it finishes reading the cards, it starts clicking them immediately. (haven't ran into 1 game yet it couldn't solve)

hard to say how fast it clicks the cards .. but i do know it clicks faster than the world class solitaire. (not dis'n the WC auto, just using it as a comparison).

Element

Mayhem

Maelstrom

I don't know if anyone has asked this before, but here goes. What type of trial period will be incorporated into the program, and how long?

Anyway, keep up the good work and I'll be waiting for it whenever the bugs are worked out.

bob@pogopal

Hi Mayhem,

I made WC Solo click as fast as I could make it without locking up the jvm. World Class Solitaire has a lot of animation and subtle shading etc. putting a heavy burden on the jvm; clicking things too rapidly gives it a brain cramp. The heavy animation and subtle shading seem to be the trend with Club Pogo games.

I expect Payday Freecell to run much faster because it looks like it puts much less load on the jvm.

There is enough information visible to determine the suit of each card without right-clicking. I can take care of that when I add the shareware. Focus on getting the solver working flawlessly.

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

Quote from: bob@pogopal on March 28, 2004, 07:33:05 AM
There is enough information visible to determine the suit of each card without right-clicking. I can take care of that when I add the shareware. Focus on getting the solver working flawlessly.
nice!, im sure by skipping that it will save alot of time, thks bob

Quotewhats the name gonna be?
i know im really curious too, but they got enough things to worry about rite now

ImRicherThanUAll

Mayhem

Bob will do ..

i do understand why the WC auto clicks the way it does .. i meant no disrepect. You did a fantastic job on it.

ImRicherThanUAll

Hey THE WCS is pritty good and i like it its a good auto i am at my 28th rank now :-)

techguy722

I won the world badge like 2 wks ago. I think the WCS kicks @ss! Now hope the mahjong-o-matic is ready before the 31st! Keep up the great work!

ImRicherThanUAll

Yep keep up the REAL Good work .... Thanx Out to Bob and the rest of the helpers :)

Homer

Quote from: a_playa on March 28, 2004, 12:54:28 PM
Hey THE WCS is pritty good and i like it its a good auto i am at my 28th rank now :-)

I thought it only went up to rank 25. ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ImRicherThanUAll

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview