Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: arniebear on July 28, 2008, 04:49:46 PM
I want to thank you all for introducing me to double browsing.  Got my backgammon badge for the 2007 album, which I just completed, and am so happy because it is the first badge year album for me  :^*

Congratulations!  We are so proud of you... you amazing double browser, you!   (OO)

Nonnie

I  Ranked out in Thousand Island Solitaire and Keno Pop    :^*    WHOO  HOO    :^*

Stinkerbell

gin

Nonnie

Thank You the Solitaire I did myself no cheats I like solitaire now Addiction and Tri-Peaks

~Sassy~

:^* WTG Nonnie  :^* Another double header  :!!

Runner

Congrats Homer on your new milestone on badges!!

I have only seen 3 other people higher!!

(my mom is one of them)

Tara

Now I can brag.  :,   I'm done with everything again. Bring on the next game.  :!!

~Sassy~

:^* I got my final badge in Golf Solitaire last night...well Uncle Otto did.  :/o\  I just got the Perfect Flawless badge a couple of nights ago at rank # 36...so this was sweet.

Now comes the hard part which badge to finish next?  :-\

Squid

Congrats, Sass!  Can I borrow your flawless badge for a couple of years?  I haven't even started that game.  I suggest you go for Lottso Deluxe next, if you're taking suggestions.   :)))

~Sassy~

Quote from: Squid on August 15, 2008, 06:33:36 AM
Congrats, Sass!  Can I borrow your flawless badge for a couple of years?  I haven't even started that game.  I suggest you go for Lottso Deluxe next, if you're taking suggestions.   :)))
Thanks. Sure you want me to send you a picture of it for your wall?  :)) Weird you said Lottso Deluxe, that is the one I picked and it is running on my computer as I type. So many new games, I am having a hard time keeping up AND I just saw the minis for the Bowling Deluxe that Pogo is going to have soooo I will need that one. Let's see now where did I put that credit card?  >:D

ImJustOneOldFart

just hit 900 badges today...
also ranked out in Alibaba slots... boy is my auto mouse exhausted  :))

gator8_24

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on August 15, 2008, 06:05:03 AM
:^* I got my final badge in Golf Solitaire last night...well Uncle Otto did.  :/o\  I just got the Perfect Flawless badge a couple of nights ago at rank # 36...so this was sweet.

I too just got the flawless badge while Uncle Otto did the game I fixed dinner!  Now that's the help I like LOL

Stinkerbell

WTG Gator!

I just finally got through TriPeaks.  It was faster getting through 30-100 than it was 0-30.

Anyway... thank heavens THAT is done!

jarjar

Nonnie

Wooo Hooo to all badge getters!  I too Ranked out in Mahjong Gardens Deluxe I did myself cause the cheat was too slow.....lol

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Nonnie on August 21, 2008, 04:33:28 PM
Wooo Hooo to all badge getters!  I too Ranked out in Mahjong Gardens Deluxe I did myself cause the cheat was too slow.....lol
Wonderful!  :D :D :D

Tara

Lets see, what can I brag about today?  :-\     I'll have to think about it and come back!  <:>

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on August 22, 2008, 03:09:35 PM
Lets see, what can I brag about today?  :-\     I'll have to think about it and come back!  <:>
Well.... your fan club reached 50 people.  :^*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview