This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle : Complete 60 levels this week! [Download Cheat]
Aces Up! HD : Earn 50 flying aces this week! [Download Cheat]
Tumble Bees HD : Spell 200 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Slots Harvest Haul Event

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Mayhem

The Pogo Slots Harvest Haul Event start today!

Dive into the festive excitement of Pogo Slots with the limited-time Harvest Haul event! Collect points and complete missions to earn an exclusive badge.

This event ends on November 3rd.

https://www.pogo.com/games/pogo-slots/play

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

minimarshs

Squid

I don't think it's you.  There's no indication of an event so I thought, maybe, we just have to play.  I played a cycle of ten spins at max bet and nothing happened when it was over.  

minimarshs

Thanks Squid!  I guess we just need to be patient, again.

minimarshs

This is on the Pogo Forum

Pogo_Sconnie wrote:
Hi everyone-

The Harvest Haul LTE for Pogo Slots is not live yet. The team is looking into the matter. Once we have an update, we'll share it with you. Thank you for your patience.

sconnie

Squid

minimarshs

Sometime this evening the event went live.  Good luck everyone!!!

Mayhem

minimarshs

I quite like the format.  It is a nice change.

Squid

I don't understand the point of this event, unless you need coins.  What's the purpose of going through all the levels/parts of the event if coins are the only reward?  I collect coins every day and really don't need more.  I only play the game when there's a challenge.  Am I missing something?

minimarshs

I am hoping there is a badge at the end.  There is a B with the last box of the event.

Mayhem

You do get a badge at the end (It's the one showing in the first post of this thread).

Squid

After playing the game and challenge for a bit yesterday, I saw it's also a coin suck!  I lost far more in betting than winning provided.

minimarshs

I usually end up about even.  I only bet 30, though.

minimarshs

I sent in another bugreport yesterday.  It doesn't matter which of my computers (I have a W10 and a W11) or which browser, the buddy doesn't start the game anymore, and it doesn't start again after a mini-game.  Is anyone else having this problem?

Squid

Quote from: minimarshs on Today at 05:32:37 AMI sent in another bugreport yesterday.  It doesn't matter which of my computers (I have a W10 and a W11) or which browser, the buddy doesn't start the game anymore, and it doesn't start again after a mini-game.  Is anyone else having this problem?
Are you noticing updates to your autos?  I've gotten a number of individual auto updates and, when installed, everything seems to be ok.  I haven't played much in the last couple of days but Aces Up went well this morning as did Tumble Bees and the dailies.

Mayhem

Hi everyone,

We wanted to provide an update on Harvest Haul limited time event in Pogo Slots. As a result of the game launching late, we've extended the end date to 11/3 to give you ample time to complete the challenge. Good luck and game on!

Sconnie

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview