Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Now there's a 3rd badge in 6th Street Omaha Poker

Started by Commander_Powell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffer

The odds of getting this is 20,850 to 1.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jeffer

Since the requirement says "get four hole cards of the same rank" i'd agree.

Jokers would drop the odds significantly  (2342.6 to 1). 

Commander_Powell

q12qq12

i hit 4 aces this morning 2 wild and 2 natural,so must need to be 4 natural hole cards to get the Rising Star badge

Pogo_Agogo

Been bustin' my... ok... auto has been bustin butt for those badges, haven't gotten one yet. ugh! I'm on Rank 7 so far.

Funny tho, seems you can't tell how many more spins you need for next rank, like in Texas, you can click on your rank and the percentage til next rank appears. Anyone figure out how to tell how many more spins you need in Omaha?

sexymamma

I have an idea but dont know if its good or worth it ,   can you keep standing up , before your intital play , untill you see cards that you like  ???????

Janadra

Finally got my first poker badge....royal straight flush.  Took 7 ranks and over 800 games to get it.  Haven't come close to any of the other ones.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

I have got all 3 of the omaha badges.  I got 2 4 aces and one royal and one of the rising star. 

Adacia

W2G!!! I just got 3 queens on my opening deal. Closest I've come to anything.

Motley

I am soooooo mad right now, I figured I'd use my husband's account to play against myself in Omaha so that there would be less competition with the bots and it backfired.  In 102 hands, his account got the Aces and Royal Lush hands.  Mind you, he doesn't have Club, so he don't have the badges to show for it.  I've played enough where I'm up to rank 9, I'm not going to do that again, I'll just face the bots. 

Congrats to all the people who have gotten the badges in this game, I'm happy for you...just not with myself.

BadgeBaby

Seems liike this will take forever. I've won 581 hands, Lost 1147 hands, on rank 10, won the King of the Table Badge a few times, and the Royal lush badge once. 

texan

i dont know if this hurts ranks or not..but what i've been doing..is whenever the "hole cards are dealt..i stand up if they arent 4 of a kind..then i sit back down and it restarts game without playing the whole game...this is in a private room against bots..just seems to go quicker since yur only looking for the first 4 cards dealt
Hugs

AOF

I gotten 4 7s the very first day, and that was the closest I came so far. Got the royal lush badge today though.

BadgeBaby

Quote from: Barbara on April 22, 2005, 02:25:19 PM
For those of you who have this badge, do you recall the name of the room in which you won the badge?

Are you asking about the Rising Star Badge or the other 2?

abc123abc

Finally got all four aces :)  Was a suprise, I was just drooping in to play a few hands while awaiting a friend. Now onward and upward.. or is that wayward?

texan

sexymamma

For those that would like to volunteer there luckiest Omaha Rooms  ,  please do so !!!

I still need two badges , I now have 12 King of the table badges , however no others   >:(//

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview