Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

aces up cheat

Started by Iceman007,

Previous topic - Next topic

Iceman007

Is anyone else's aces up restarting a new hand when there are still moves left? should I have don't shoot checked or un-checked? Thanxs for help in advance. O0

Iceman007

Thanx Barbara.I have used both checked and un-checked don't shoot,but still get same results.I'll try the original version I didn't delete.

Iceman007

Ok ty Barbara.Just don't like the winning rate 2 out of 43 games grrr.

Iceman007

Yes it is very annoying Barbara.I think pogo rigged the game for this week.Right now I'm at 9% winning pct vs. 42% before this week.I'm not blaming the auto.Just going to take long time to get badge,grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.And pogo says they don't rigged the odds of games HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!  >:(

Bree

Yes, so many things are VERY annoying.  Guess you have to go with the hand that is dealt to you.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

aces up takes so long to move up in rank.  It is kind of like Tri Peaks.  Barbara how long did it take you to get all the badges in aces up?

smiles29

i find aces up a very tedious and slow game.  just like perfect pair.  and perfect pair i find like to start a new game with 4 cards left that can be easily cleared.  oh well.   :-\

smiles29

wow w2g barbara.  i still got a long ways to go yet in there.  well,  i got a long ways to go in most fo them.  i only got 4 games completely finished,  2 that are close, and the rest of them we wont talk about yet  ::).  btw,  i like the new dog you got up there now barbara.

Iceman007

Awwwww,ty Barbara  O0  Have you thought of changing your name to Helpful Angel? Your advice on how to get my cheats as well as others from this site have helped.Keep up the great job!  O0

PrincessKate

I still love this game....lol.  It took me from Nov 30th (the day the game came out) until mid-January to get the rank 40 badge.  That was playing without the auto.  I would probably be the only one happy about them adding ranks to this game....lol.

PrincessKate

I'll get your Cribbage.  It might take me a few days to do it, but you'd have it before the challenge was over.

PrincessKate

I know.  It's all about the hunt with you.  You couldn't sit back and let someone else bring you the badge.  ;)

smiles29

wow i was right on your heals with that golf one.  it took me like 5 or 6 days to do that one.

Iceman007

smiles29

you just keep hiting the ball out of bounds and at like hole 15 or 16 it starts over with counting and u get the badge in no time.

Iceman007

ohhh ok smiles.i got that badge by playing.i used to play it regualary so it was easy for me.but i can't stand it in real life.just picture adam sandler in the movie and that's me when i go once a year,lmao.i usually get kicked out by 2nd hole b/c my profanity,lol

smiles29

lol.  thats pretty funny iceman.  im just like you, i cant stand that game in real life.  i see absolutely no purpose to the "game" at all. 

but on the badge i had someone email me step by step how to play the game and played it that way.  i didnt hear about the "glitch" till tuesday night but i had just gotten the badge.  but thats me, always a day late and a dollar short when it comes to hearing about the "glitches" in any of the games.   :-\

yaffa8

My Aces Up is starting a new game when there are still plays to make also ,why is this ? And is there something wrong with the program ? :-[//

Jo Ann

Jeffer

Nope.  Most badgehelp auto's don't play "perfectly".  The point for most of them is to win games toward badges, not to win every single game.  And that's normally a good thing.  Keeps away the snitches.

Barbara

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the program.  You are looking at it and you see it concede the game and  you see one, maybe two more moves.  Trust me, if you look beyond that move you will see that it would have eventually gone through the motions and you would have lost the game anyway.  Watch it closely and you will agree.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview