PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:41:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Purchasing Auto's

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Just a friendly reminder ...

Pogocheats.net does NOT sell auto's. We only give support for them.

If you'd like to purchase the auto's in our downloads section, please do so on www.badgehelp.com

In the past few days, I've had to refund money on several occasions due to people thinking that our "paypal donate" button on our main page is how you buy the autos. This is not the case. Also, if you need new registration codes, please email your new registration codes (along with proof of purchase) to badgehelp@aol.com

Thank you.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

IndianLover

tyvm mayhem, i privated oscar and got my answers that i was looking for, Sry i phrased it wrong about the donate thing.....  :( Forgive me still new

JustBilly27

I was wondering since I Purchased my WCSolo program last month,.....not even a month ago, could I either get a refund, or a new registration code for this new "Flight Plan" program? Please let me know.

JustBilly27

(p.s.) the Program was bought with my Birthday money.

Homer

Quote from: JustBilly27 on November 09, 2005, 08:48:20 AM
I was wondering since I Purchased my **** program last month,.....not even a month ago, could I either get a refund, or a new registration code for this new "Flight Plan" program? Please let me know.

JustBilly27

(p.s.) the Program was bought with my Birthday money.

Follow the instructions at:

http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.htm

Give them your new code and a brief explanation of what program you are upgrading.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Salem

can we get the new World Class auto for free if we have purchased the old one? I don't have my receipt.. it used to be that the auto that got updated knew I had paid and did it automatically.. is that gone now?? geez.. hate WCS.. and would love to get the new auto.. my trial ran out already.. //

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Country Lady

WCS auto was the first one that I purchased, about a year or so ago.  I had to search way back in paypal history (advance search) to find it, but it was there.  I was having a heck of a time finding it, but checked my badge book for the dates on my badges and got a rough idea of when it was purchased.
Country Lady

boozer2000

Hello I hope I am writing in the right place....this is question is for Oscar.

I wanted to update my autos but when I send them to replacecode@aol.com it comes back to me saying mail demon what am I doing wrong. Would you please tell me what to do.

ThankYou!  Boozer

boozer2000

Mayhem could you please answer my question I wrote here a while ago for Oscar to answer my question but I relize he is a busy man and he tyr's to help everyone out as much as he can..I try to send my replace code to replacecode@aol.com but it comes back to me sayying mail demmon am I doing something wrong..please let me know.

Thank You! Boozer

Mayhem

I'm not sure what the problem is. Hopefully Oscar will know.

Sorry I couldn't be of anymore help.

boozer2000

Thank You any way Mayhem I been trying for weeks I just wait and see if
Oscar can help me..you all are doing great work.

Boozer

Mayhem

Have you tried sending an email to him from a different email address?

Like one of those free ones .. yahoo, hotmail, gmail?

boozer2000

no not yet didn't want to bother him so much but if it's ok then I will e-mail him at my yahoo.

I don't want to be a burden to anyone I was trying to figure it out myself but haven't
been able to do it yet..I will e-mail him.

Thx again! Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview