PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 03:43:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lost all games and code

Started by Big Roy,

Previous topic - Next topic

LeelooMin

was teasing and grins to herself- after pogo killed my stats-- UGH W

BabyCakes

What if you no longer have those proofs?  I lost my email account, and it had the copies of the payments I made, but now they are gone... :-[

Barbara

Quote from: BabyCakes on December 07, 2004, 11:12:59 PM
What if you no longer have those proofs?  I lost my email account, and it had the copies of the payments I made, but now they are gone... :-[

Any payment history can be traced.  If you used Paypal, then go to your account.  I am not sure if Badgehelp takes direct credit card payments or not.  If they do, that is traceable on your part.    If you write a check, it can be traced.  Unless you paid them with a super duper hug and a coupon for a free Subway sandwhich, it can be traced on your part.  Just explain how you paid them and you can be helped as to how to find these payment records.  I'll be more than happy to show you how to obtain this information.

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Barbara

I've been known to walk into a WalMart just for the greeter hugs.  I get close to the door, pop an Altoid, loosen my chignon and stand there like a lost puppy until I get a smile sticker and directions to the aisle with the Chia Pets.  Hey, tis the season.... I was there today and I think the dude really liked me.  I was going to propose to him until I realized that if our marriage were  more of convenience, it would have a Slurpee machine and a Slim Jim rack.  I felt all flustered and felt the need to buy something to cover my ruse.  I got a Globe magazine and some pina colada air fresheners.  Yeah, I have a subscription to the Globe already, duh!  Now I have two to read and I hope that Batboy is going to dump Lisa Marie before Elvis kicks him in his webbed little toes.

LadyMystik

Wal*Mart greeter hugs? My Wal*Mart greeters suck!

I have to ask for a smile sticker, and I've NEVER gotten a hug!!! Pfft!!!!!

BTW, the sticker looks kinda like this -->  :)

SassyOfficer911

hi guys/gals

i just got a new dell and emailed badge help with all 30 codes, they explained they were too busy to do them all at once, so when you get your new computer or after you reformat after a crash, send in for the codes as they EXPIRE and Oscar will send them right away

just a heads up for you guys

Sharon

Santa69

Quote from: LadyMystik on December 08, 2004, 03:32:39 AM
Wal*Mart greeter hugs? My Wal*Mart greeters suck!

I have to ask for a smile sticker, and I've NEVER gotten a hug!!! Pfft!!!!!

BTW, the sticker looks kinda like this -->  :)

We Must go to the same Wal Mart, our greeter scares me and my kids. He looks nasty unshaven, he hasn't had a bath in years he smells like and old wino. Stumbling around and mumbling to himself.

Thats just one of many reasons I try to stay away from our Wal Mart.

springbox

this has happened to me also i have the receipt number but thats all i have sent 2 emails to you both un answered please help me  :-* O0

Homer

You can get your receipts from your paypal history. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Angileyes

;D I just want to say thank you so much to Bob and Oscar. I installed a new hard drive and reformatted my existing and lost all my codes. I have at least 10 cheats and even though Oscar was on vacation, between him and Bob I had all my sodes in 2 days! Thanks for the great support guys!!! You are the best!
Chrissy

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

PAULETTE

i have been signed up since DEC.29/2004 you would think someone would be able to help me on my problem....its not accepting my code for my auto and it keeps saying error please help me get my program up and running ,i would like  to use my pinochle counter ASP/please. ::)[///

Homer

You may have been signed up since Dec 29 but how can we help you if this is your first post? Make sure you are typing it in correctly and go back and make sure the code you submitted with your purchase is correct.

PAULETTE

>:(Ive tried that homer but I'm getting so confused i have tried all of my password registration and more still nothing when i paid for this program it gave me a code to remember but i cant find ... :-[ so I'm really trying too gather myself before i flip out about this program.....and yes its my first time Posting cause just figured it out how to post :-[

Homer

If you can't find the code, copy your receipt from your paypal transaction history and email badgehelp@aol.com with both the copy of your receipt and the registration code.

cdsrna

How much patience are we suppose to have? I lost my games /codes due to new putter purchase. I started e-mailing Oscar 3 days before his vacation post.  :-[ After reading some of the suggestions I went in and copied my reciept from paypal as proof of purchase and that was 3 days ago. I have yet to recieve 1 e-mail on this matter. So we are into 2 weeks of nothing. So again I ask how long are we suppose to wait to get what we paid for? :o

bob@pogopal

Forward the email with the proof of purchase to Bob@BadgeHelp.com, and I will look into why it was not received.

Follow-up:

I received the copy of the email, which did not include valid proof of purchase. The information included with the email lacked any details of the transaction: no date, no transaction number, no customer address, no registration codes. I remind everyone to send the complete unedited details without omitting anything.

ruth535

please help i all so lost everything and i don't have no registration or proof of payment cause i lost everthing on my computer so now what do i do.but i know i'm on your file.
thanksyou ruthie - <admin edit>

BadgeHelpOscar

I have emailed you many, many, many times csrv.....you need to seriously check your pop3 or whatever you use to receive your mail.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Shunter_64

[I too have had expreience of this , i have had to do my machine 3 times now ,once when i upgradedmy comp, and the second when my daughter tried to download music and turned my antivirus off.
[on both occations i e-mailed badgehelp with my reciepts and game codes and heard nothing back from them, on both occations totally frustrated i decided to purchase them again, and hey presto after sending in my proof off purchases i got a reply within ten minutes,
It seems to me that as long as you are sending them money they will respond straight away anything else is seen as an inconvenience,
I have now paid 3 times for one set of autos,if others are having the same problem then badgehelp must be coining it in.
Please dont tell me to check my e-mail setting as they are fine,the fact that i get a response straight away when sending money tells me that they like to sell you the products but do not want to accept the responsibility for them.
i would like to add that i am still waiting after a month for a response to 3 e-mails sent to bob@to joe concerning problems with my autos if the past is anything to go by i do not hold out much hope.flash=200,200][/flash]

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview