PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 05:54:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

maria

Homer, thank you very much for you help with my ticker. O0 O0 O0

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Helen

Quote from: Country Lady on January 24, 2006, 10:38:22 PM
I don't think they will show in the preview pane, only after they are posted.

When you're done with your profile, click on summary and it will show up for you.

sueann42

~Ãutolovér~

This thread covers it > Topic: Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help <, u can do a search and find it, I dont wanna post links  ::) Good Luck  :)

nameless cheater

nameless cheater

can someone help me with putting a picture on here please ? i have tried and cant figure it out tyvm.

Mary

bobby

Mary

ME4SPADES_

if you need help homer will help you he is a sweetie and good at it :-*

huggybear

Go to google click images find a pic you like and right click it itll say properties click that come to pogocheats and go to profile forum profile information and click the box that says i have my own pic then go back to the little box that popped up and where it says address (url) right click and click select all then right click on it again and click copy click over to pogocheats profile page where you type the address in ( no need for typing) and right click and click paste down at the bottom of the page it says change profile click that and you pic should appear Hope this helps

ME4SPADES_

lol easier said then done huggy when i try to do that i get page not found :P

huggybear

i never have a problem with the pic its the signature that gives me a hard time

ME4SPADES_

homer did mine he is good at it just let him know what you want and he can do it for you he like helping us

huggybear

Oh i know i was a guest here for a long time and then finally joined he taught me how to do the pic and reconfigure my computer  ;)

nameless cheater

Quote from: huggybear on February 02, 2006, 07:29:20 PM
Go to google click images find a pic you like and right click it itll say properties click that come to pogocheats and go to profile forum profile information and click the box that says i have my own pic then go back to the little box that popped up and where it says address (url) right click and click select all then right click on it again and click copy click over to pogocheats profile page where you type the address in ( no need for typing) and right click and click paste down at the bottom of the page it says change profile click that and you pic should appear Hope this helps

great ....not only can i not get a pic in the right spot but now i can choose a picture i want ......so many images on google lol

nameless cheater

wooooo hoooo i think i have a pacman pic now ty all for all the help

TommySack

Hi,I am still a newbie here and was wondering where all you "older"(lol-not age!)got all those cool pics,animation and fonts,etc that appear next to your names when you post on this site.I don't know jack about graphics,etc. and most of them are amazing! Any info on how I can do the same? Thanks!  ;D

Mr. Rasputia

Do a Topic search on avatars/signatures? lots of helpful information to get you started. O0

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview