PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:28:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fastest Way To Get Mega Tokens?

Started by FauxPas,

Previous topic - Next topic

FauxPas

Hey All, Yeah I am a Noob!! So I am wondering if there is any way to get mega tokens? i mean i have seen people with multi millions?

bobby

*tokes on fancy cigar* i make up to 500,000 tokens a day and you can too! by using yuiop in qwerty hysterical.gif

Hocky

Quote from: FauxPas on October 02, 2009, 06:18:43 PM
Hey All, Yeah I am a Noob!! So I am wondering if there is any way to get mega tokens? i mean i have seen people with multi millions?

try the token grabber located at the top of this page.  You can earn 200-300 thousand easily!  cheerleading.gif

Magzy

Quote from: bobby on October 02, 2009, 06:22:16 PM
*tokes on fancy cigar* i make up to 500,000 tokens a day and you can too! by using yuiop in qwerty hysterical.gif

Yes this is the one .....go ahead buy the agent, I know you want to giggle2.gif

munch000

What bother's me the most from some ppl on pogo is that they assume you've bought your tokens.I'm up to 184 million and have not bought any of them.

Homer

You can always buy tokens from me. I have 50 million or so doing nothing. elf2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sam55

{ i make up to 500,000 tokens a day and you can too! by using yuiop in qwerty Hysterical } Will I have ask about this about is problem  . And even  send in a report have not seen our heard  any why thing to fix it, So if no want the h$$ I am trying too say is, When I start the game and i am setting at a table and I have yuiop on med it we just play for a very short time and off it goes, I have no pop-up running at all' and When I have pogo going I have it set up not a thing is running, But Norton program is all and in all my computer is cleaned every day. It is more to say about cleaning my apt at times.So if any 1 can tell me please do thank you,// 

Hocky

Quote from: whitwolf809 on October 03, 2009, 10:18:40 AM
{ i make up to 500,000 tokens a day and you can too! by using yuiop in qwerty Hysterical } Will I have ask about this about is problem  . And even  send in a report have not seen our heard  any why thing to fix it, So if no want the h$$ I am trying too say is, When I start the game and i am setting at a table and I have yuiop on med it we just play for a very short time and off it goes, I have no pop-up running at all' and When I have pogo going I have it set up not a thing is running, But Norton program is all and in all my computer is cleaned every day. It is more to say about cleaning my apt at times.So if any 1 can tell me please do thank you,// 

Ummmmmmmm....whatthehelldidyoujustsay?  Talk about a run on sentence!  I can't make heads or tails of what you are asking.  I am assuming you are having a problem with yuiop auto.  What would be helpful is knowing a few things about your computer...operating system, version of java, etc.  Also, alot of autos and AV programs do not like each other, so you may need to disable that.  If you are constantly getting booted out of qwerty......well, it happens to all of us.  Nothing you can do about it, thats a POGO issue, not an auto issue. 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on October 03, 2009, 03:03:56 PM
Ummmmmmmm....whatthehelldidyoujustsay?  Talk about a run on sentence!  I can't make heads or tails of what you are asking.  I am assuming you are having a problem with yuiop auto.  What would be helpful is knowing a few things about your computer...operating system, version of java, etc.  Also, alot of autos and AV programs do not like each other, so you may need to disable that.  If you are constantly getting booted out of qwerty......well, it happens to all of us.  Nothing you can do about it, thats a POGO issue, not an auto issue. 

whatthehellisyourproblemanyway?youcan'tfollowasimplepost?

Hocky

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 03, 2009, 03:10:07 PM
whatthehellisyourproblemanyway?youcan'tfollowasimplepost?

Stinky...I need you to interpret for me.   footinthemouth.gif

S1lent

Hi,
Not bragging...just compulsive...but I have 1.4 Billion...and counting. 
This is how I do it. 
Seven computers...darn my power bill is high.
Five of them run turbo 21.  It is not the most productive...but it is solid and can run until POGO bumps us off.  After getting to 10 Million, I then transfer the tokens in High Stakes Poker.  Yes Texas Hold'um is faster...but I couldn't get it to work.
Token Grabber is great...and I have 30 active accounts.  I use the free passes to keep them playing without the ads.  In total, I've had over 200 accounts. 
Now for the bad news... Costs,
Here is what I've spent...bear in mind...I will be guessing at some of the costs.
18 M&M Albums   @320 Gems per album.  380 Gems for $20.  If my math is correct 5760 gems or about $300 in gems for each of 2 accounts.
Sub-total --$600
Nine downloadable games for another $180
Sub-total-- $180
Two $150 Buys them ALL accounts for $300 plus about $200 in individual programs. (And lots of them are at the half off price.)
Sub-total $500
Other auto's, which names will remain anonymous, $400 plus $200(Google them if you want to know)
Sub-total $600.
POGO yearly fees--$40 per year times 2 accounts times 5 years
Sub-total $400
Grand Total $2280
Look at all the fun I've had...just Priceless
S1lent

Hocky

Quote from: s1lent on October 03, 2009, 04:57:21 PM
Hi,
This is how I do it. 
Five of them run turbo 21.  It is not the most productive...but it is solid and can run until POGO bumps us off.  After getting to 10 Million, I then transfer the tokens in High Stakes Poker.  Yes Texas Hold'um is faster...but I couldn't get it to work.
Token Grabber is great...and I have 30 active accounts.  I use the free passes to keep them playing without the ads.  In total, I've had over 200 accounts. 
Here is what I've spent...bear in mind...I will be guessing at some of the costs.
18 M&M Albums   @320 Gems per album.  380 Gems for $20.  If my math is correct 5760 gems or about $300 in gems for each of 2 accounts.
Sub-total --$600
Sub-total-- $180
Two $150 Buys them ALL accounts for $300 plus about $200 in individual programs. (And lots of them are at the half off price.)
Sub-total $500
Other auto's, which names will remain anonymous, $400 plus $200(Google them if you want to know)
Sub-total $600.
Sub-total $400
Grand Total $2280
S1lent

no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif

Magzy

Hi,
This is how I do it. 
Sub-total --$600
Sub-total-- $180
Sub-total $500
Sub-total $600.
Sub-total $400
Grand Total $2280
S1lent

OMG hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Magzy

Quote from: whitwolf809 on October 03, 2009, 10:18:40 AM

You really don't know what you are doing, or you do not know how to set your comp up....read threads before you laugh hysterically (makes you look like a fool)!

GameDiva

Sheesh, I am excited about reaching 3 million.  I guess I am easy to please.

Stinkerbell

Hi,

Grand Total $2280
S1lent

Spread out over 5 years? That's actually  not bad. It's a hobby, right? Some people spend way more than that on their hobbies anually.

Modified because I can't spell.

twinkle6590

Hi,
This is how I do it. 
Sub-total --$600
Sub-total-- $180
Sub-total $500
Sub-total $600.
Sub-total $400
Grand Total $2280
S1lent

Ummmm will you be my best friend...lol  just kidding...You have been a busy person I do say.

FacebookCharlie

Hi,
This is how I do it. 
Sub-total --$600
Sub-total-- $180
Sub-total $500
Sub-total $600.
Sub-total $400
Grand Total $2280
S1lent

shocked.gif shocked.gif  And I thought I had a lot of time on my hands!!!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Sueette

Hi,
This is how I do it. 
Token Grabber is great...and I have 30 active accounts.  I use the free passes to keep them playing without the ads.  In total, I've had over 200 accounts................. 

I'm confused. How can you have 7 computers all playing at the same time and playing the same game under one account?  I know that when my sister signs in to my account to help me with badges, I get knocked off and get a message saying that someone else with my screen name has entered the room.........  Or is the 1.4 billion spread out between your 200 accounts?
I must be missing something.  Please explain.
Thanks,
no-no.gif    no-no.gif

Sue

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview