Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BadgeHelp

Started by tannermsmom,

Previous topic - Next topic

tannermsmom

I want to buy all the cheats on Badgehelp.com.  I know how to do this, just haven't been on here in awhile, and want to know if anyone is having tons of problems with it.  Or is it still worth buying.  Any help/advise appreciated

Sue

I am not sure badgehelp is in business anymore. Might want to hold off of buying from them.

harley89

gran2x2

Most autos do not work any more and no updates are in site..IMO it would be a waste of money...

Squid

I hate that I'm agreeing.... don't buy any autos from Badgehelp.  They are not working, as stated earlier, and a fix does not appear to be in the making.

tombstone

How long has it been since BadgeHelp began going down the drain?

C~M

Quote from: tombstone on January 10, 2013, 02:02:43 PM
How long has it been since BadgeHelp began going down the drain?

As soon as Pogo started embedding the games in Flash.

roadwarrior

I'd hold on buying any of them.  Get yourself up to 25 posts so you can send and get PMs then post under the thread called help with badges if you need help with any badges.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Joe C

The real solution to this problem is to be able to talk about cheat programs that actually work, that actually get updated after any change to the game, that can win any badge that Pogo offers and have worked for me for years.
zipper.gif

Instead, we have people that might spend hard earned cash buying Badge Help broke down at the side of the road autos.
watching you.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

C~M

Quote from: Joe C on January 10, 2013, 07:39:54 PM
The real solution to this problem is to be able to talk about other cheat programs that actually work, that actually get updated after any change to the game, that can win any badge that Pogo offers and have worked for me for years.
watching you.gif

It'll be a cold day in He-ll before that happens!  

Sugarfootin

// they do not work any more all will not play

tannermsmom

Thanks for all the help.  I will keep my money and work on them myself.

roadwarrior

but if you do need help, get up to 25 posts so you can send/receive PM's.  People like joe and squid love to help. 

gran2x2

or google for pogo auto cheats and find some where that has  working autos..They are out there.. topsecret.gif

roadwarrior

yes they are out there.  Quality, constantly updated ones too.  With help that actually answers your questions with real answers if auto you buy doesn't work.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview