Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rainy spider game

Started by Surfdown,

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfdown

Will there be a cheat for this game i hope so as i love this game lol

bob@pogopal

If you love the game, why would you want an auto? I am confused.

Surfdown

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on December 23, 2004, 06:33:30 PM
If you love the game, why would you want an auto? I am confused.

Well i like the game but i can not play it and happy christmas to the forums admin's

Surfdown

plus i won two auto's which i have not used up yet i have been keeping them for a game i really need

BadgeCollector

Well, I hate the game.  Easy level takes too long to advance at 7% per win and I can't seem to win on normal level  >:( Patiently waiting on the auto  ;)

Knuckles

Same here. I like the game but its too slow on finishing a hand. So I'll wait for the auto.

Ghost_Of_a_Rose

I like the game as well.  But it does take forever to win.  :'(Need help!!!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!  :)

fuzzyferrets

Alpha

check wordzw.com it says there will be a rainy spider auto soon  :)

Douglas

Honestly, I don't see why people are complaining.  The game is great, and you can get warmup on Windows ME and XP, as Spider Solitaire comes bundled with it.  Start off on Easy, and build up to Normal.  That's what I did, and I'm sitting comfortably at 60% towards Rank 14.

I told Bob last night that this is one game that I will NOT be using an auto on.  I love Spider Solitaire too much toinsult my badges by using an auto.

Honestly, it seems that none of you are happy unless you're running an auto to get your badges.  70% of my badges are absolutely legitimate, the only ones that aren't, are the WJ badges (glitch) and a couple of other badges that I have where I just cannot stand the game itself.

I digress, I've gone off topic.  An auto will be out when an auto is out.  Personally, I'd wait for the ones from BadgeHelp.com.

bob@pogopal

Bunny,

You will get better help if you ask a specific and detailed question. As it stands now, nobody has any idea what help you need.

ladijade4

I would like to know what a glitch is and an auto,I`am new to this. O0

//

Moksha

A glitch is a bug in the game that allows you to complete it faster.
An auto is a program that plays the game for you when you're not around.

bob@pogopal

Actually, a glitch can go either way. Sometimes glitches make you lose progress.

GlitchLover

Scarlett

Tyer I'm with you I keep hearing reference to a glitch but haven't found one and haven't found anyone willing to talk if they are using one for this game... :'(

GlitchLover

drgnwrrr4onyx

fuzzyferrets

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview